2014년 1월 9일 목요일

Self-Introduction

 
Hello, my name is Harry. I am 14 years old. when I was in 5th grade, I left to the Philippines for 18 months. Then, on January 2014, I went to GLPS camp. I am interested about aircraft technology. Well, my dream is to become an aircraft engineer. The reason that I like aircraft technology is that I'm interested how the plane flies. Also, I lived in Philippines for 18 months as I said up in the first paragraph. I lived in Manila city. My school was Everest Academy Semper Altius. This school was located in Bonifacio Global city. I learned a lot when I lived there. Nice to meet you and have a good time.
 
 
 
 
Philippines


Hi. I went to Philippines for 18 months. The reason that I went to Philippines was to study English. I want to Everest Academy International School. It was fun. Also, I lived in Mandaluyoung city(south from Manila city). I been to Cebu, Palawan, Mindoro islands.



I am interested in aircraft technology. How the plane flies,how does engine made...etc.
I also watch air crash documentary.

댓글 6개:

  1. It seems like that you have been to many places and had many kinds of experiences. I hope you become a great aircraft engineer. :p
    I really enjoyed reading your self-introduction. You put pictures in the right place so that the readers can understand you better. Keep up the good work!

    답글삭제
  2. YO MAN YOU'RE AWESOME DUDE
    THIS ROCKS MAN

    답글삭제
  3. It is really cool self introduction. I will visit next time to see your second writing.Keep up the good work.
    Mom.

    답글삭제
  4. What a nice thing to have someone interested in aircraft technology near me.

    답글삭제
  5. What a nice thing to have someone interested in aircraft technology near me.

    답글삭제