2014년 1월 21일 화요일

Photo Essay Writing GLPS

Hello everyone, I would like to tell you about GLPS 2014. I was having fun and sometimes difficult comes out to me. I would like to show you an Essay with a photo. I will show the sking photo, studying photos,my dorm.

I'm in the dancing party waiting for it to start. The dancing party was in gymnasium. I am a person who is half lying down and my friends. Some of the people in this picture is my classmates. When I was having a party, I was kinda dizzy because the lights was blinking too much.


I have arrived to ski. I'm wearing a sky blue jacket. In that time. After a long line, I was renting a ski equipment.










Now, I'm walking with ski boots  and a ski equipment. I am riding a ski in intermediate level. While I was walking, my leg ached because I couldn't walk as properly as I usually walked. While I was riding a lift, my friend and I was stretching our legs so we could ski with no pain.






There is me and pobbie. I remember that I was having a search with a history presentation with a schools computer. My topic about it was a music in Middle Ages.

댓글 4개:

  1. I know that GLPS is sometimes too harsh for the students, but it seems that you are having a great time here! Thank you for writing a good photo essay with interesting pictures and personal stories. I look forward to read the finished version of this posting. :p

    답글삭제
  2. The pictures' 출처 is GLPS.
    You should have written it.

    답글삭제
  3. Yo Mr. Awesomeness!!
    Your blog is cool!@.@

    답글삭제
  4. Great pictures Taeyoon, LOoks like you really enjoyed your time at this camp. I enjoyed reading your blog. Keep up the good work.

    답글삭제